Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dynamic Presentation Skills Workshop - May 19, 2007


In Just One Day, You Will Learn the Skills and Tools to Deliver a Dynamic Presentation in Front Of An Audience Confidently, Effortlessly and Flawlessly!

Imagine that you are stepping in front of a large audience and you are about to deliver a presentation. You are confident, poised, powerful and completely in control. You flow through your presentation effortlessly, flawlessly and the audience is completely mesmerized by you.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN THE SKILLS TO ACHIEVE THIS?

A participant from our most recent workshop shares:

"This workshop completely changed how I feel about standing to speak in front of a crowd. Far from being something I dread as was previously the case, giving a speech is now something I welcome as an opportunity to share some meaningful information and connect with a group. My outlook has been transformed to what is possible in my career because of the communication skills learned and the confidence gained in presenting to a larger audience. There is no doubt that this was the catalyst that made me decide to launch my own business. My expectations of the day were far exceeded and I look forward to attending the next one!" - Peter Armstrong, Break Free - STOP SMOKING FOR GOOD.

What You Will Learn At Our Workshop:

You will discover your unique presentation style and strengths as a "leader in communication" and explore your public speaking persona. You will do this by delivering presentations and receiving immediate feedback.
During this one day workshop, you will be coached "real-time" on preparation, delivery and presentation. We learn the most quickly by DOING so be prepared to STEP UP, take action during this workshop and exponentially accelerate your skills as a public speaker. You will also receive a video recording of your performances for feedback reference and to view your improvement throughout the day.

RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

This workshop will teach you how to:



  • Prepare your speech
  • Create a compelling message
  • Present your content in a powerful and meaningful way
  • Make an impact with your audience
  • Develop rapport and engage your audience
  • Deliver a smooth and flawless presentation
  • Control nervousness and anxiety
  • Adopt empowering and secret techniques that the world's most powerful speakers use

OUR UPCOMING WORKSHOP:

Date: Saturday, May 19, 2007

Time: 10:00am to 7:00pm

Venue: 15/F Grand View Commercial Centre, 29-31 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay, HK

Cost: HK$1,980 for one HK$3,400 for two

To Register: Call us at 3102-8032 or email mailto:cecilia@biz-results.net

Due to the limited availability, reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. You are urged to book NOW if you wish to attend. No additional group discounts will be offered. Course fee includes video recording and a 100% money back guarantee.

*****

"It was a truly life changing experience for me and I can't thank you enough for the support you showed me as did the whole group in my moments of self doubt. I can approach future challenges in a much more positive way now and actually look forward to opportunities to speak to groups rather than dreading it!"
- Michael Fawdry, Director, Ernest Maude Continental Investments Limited.

"Within hours, I realized I am not afraid to make presentations in front of people and I felt very brave. I can present to an audience now." - Henry Chan, Senior Manager, Federal Express

"Cecilia's workshop gets right down to work and has all participants learning the techniques and practicing right away, each receiving constant constructive feedback. It’s one of the fastest ways to polish one’s presentation skills I’ve ever experienced." - Brett S. Cameron, Sales Director, REDEV Properties of Canada

"Right after attending the workshop, I made a presentation to a contractor to share information about our projects and I applied the skills I learned. I was very confident and delivered my presentation smoothly. I received very favorable feedback from my boss and was informed by the contractor that my presentation was the best among the others."
- Gary Lin, Marketing Executive, Proficiency Net Ltd.

"I really enjoyed the afternoon seminar. It was challenging, fun and at the same time very insightful. I learned a lot and will conduct my next speech in an entirely different (and hopefully better) way... I think Cecilia did a great job and I was also moved by the great progress everybody made within these few hours." - Charlie Lang, Executive Coach & Trainer, Progress-U Ltd.

“Because I have managed to avoid public speaking for the last 15 years, the hurdle to step up in front of people was huge. Through the help of Cecilia and the open feedback of the course participants I did a final speech at the end of the day. I never thought I would do a speech with only 15 minutes preparation without using any notes. Two weeks after the course, I did a speech in front of 70 people, something I would have never considered in a million years prior to attending the public speaking course.” – Brigitte Weber

No comments: