Tuesday, January 6, 2009

March 2 Dynamic Presentation Skills Workshop

This is our first DPS workshop of the year! We've had a very successful four years of running this program and our advance program is now available for those who wish to take on the next level of facilitation skills.

“I initially went to Cecilia's seminar because I felt I needed help to reach a higher level of performance in my own abilities. What I got out of it was much more than that. Cecilia's depth of understanding, her skillful facilitation of people and the wisdom she shares is invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.” - David Ogg, Director, Central Sun

Please CLICK HERE to read our client testimonials.

Date: Monday, March 2nd, 2009
Time: 10:00am to 6:30pm
Cost: HK$2,280 for one - HK$3,900 for two
To Register: Send email to
mailto:Mar2dps@biz-results.net for or call +852 3519 8336 or register online by clicking on the icon in upper right hand corner.

For copies of our articles and free resource materials on presentation skills, please email us at
resources@biz-results.net and we will be more than happy to send you our latest tips.

No comments: