Thursday, October 9, 2008

Client Testimonials

Please note some comments from our past participants:

“I enjoyed the day immensely. Cecilia is an excellent facilitator. The content was 100% relevant and the information was clear and concise. Cecilia has a wonderful ability to put people at ease. She creates and atmosphere of inclusion and equality as she tells the story of her struggles.” - Niamh O'Connell, Director of Spa, Asia Pacific, Hyatt International Asia Pacific Limited

"It's a very interesting workshop and you will get to know more techniques to step up your presentation skills. Cecilia is a passionate, experienced and energetic trainer. You will never get bored in the class. Time flies and you will not believe how much you have learned and transformed." - Sam Lau

“I have had a LOT of public speaking engagements in the past couple months, throughout the launch/growth of the Hong Kong Cleanup, and some of the principles I learned in your course have been invaluable. Thanks again for the excellent value and confidence-boost!” – Nissa Marion, Project Director, Editor-in-Chief, EcoVision Asia

"Cecilia is a professional and amazing facilitator. She really can tell everybody's strength and weakness and teach in line with our abilities. I could even get the messages and encouragement from her eyes. She has let me see her power and influence. She is the best facilitator I've ever met." - Lucinda Lin

“Just on my way home right now from the panel speaking event and WOW! I feel really great!!! You're one of the first people I wanted to tell because you have an absolutely workable, realistic and fantastic formula! I'm so so glad to have taken your class, I've learnt so much from you- thank you!” – Claire Hau, Sustainability Relations, H&M Mauritz AB
 
“Thank you for your generosity in offering advice, guidance and modeling. This is the third workshop I've attended and they have all helped me dismantle my fear towards giving presentations and gave me a wonderful format to structure my ideas. Thanks!” – Judy Lai, Mud Pies Education
 
“Our mentor Cecilia Yeung is just a brilliant and talented and courageous female icon. I am so proud to know her and learn from her. This is more than presentation, its value of work and life - be positive!! – Bonnie Leung, Assistant Manager, Catering Performance, Quality Assurance & Projects, Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited
 

“Cecilia has demonstrated vividly a successful presentation skill on her own. She is so observant and is able to give very precise and accurate feedback for the participants.” – Katherine Wong

“A very enjoyable and useful workshop. It was great to have an opportunity to practice using stories in my presentations as well as practice selling on stage. The specific feedback I received from Cecilia and the other participants around selling on stage was extremely useful.”  – Carole Lewis www.insightscoaching.hk

“I have attended a number of Cecilia's workshops over the years and have always found the approach and content extremely useful. It has certainly helped with my confidence in public speaking environments. The Advanced Dynamic Presentation Skills session provided new and really interesting ways to improve the content of any presentation. Both seasoned and novice presenters can get some benefit from these sessions.” – Godfrey O www.spiritworth.com
 
“I have learnt a lot of the presentation skills at the training. I am particularly impressed by the Powerful Words which are very useful, encouraging and, most importantly, can be applied both at work and life. We are not only receive the valuable comments from the facilitator but also got the chance to give comments to the co-workers after each practice on the spot.” – Tandy Chu
 
“Encouragement and professionalism of the facilitator in which participants have a good model to follow and self-reflect.” – Maria Lee
 

“Thank you for another great workshop. A number of years ago I was petrified by public speaking as you know. I was in the category of people who ranked public speaking higher than death as a fear! Your workshop and encouragement were a big reason for me in turning the corner and becoming increasingly comfortable in talking in front of larger groups of people. One of my epiphanies was that if I was there for the audience and not for myself, then I had nothing of which to be scared. As I believe I have something to contribute to society I made a decision to challenge myself.

Recently I did a talk in front of 400 people at Seoul National University with absolutely no problems, and many of my fellow panel member asked whether I had been professionally trained! I have more large talks in the diary and am looking to do TED at some point. The refresher course I did yesterday highlighted how passionate you are about people, not only over-coming their fears of public speaking, but actually thriving on the stage.  And I am so impressed by your ability to pack so much in to one day, and see so many people transform. Truly professional! Many thanks.” - Benjamin Butler, Chief Executive, Apotheosis Consulting
 
“Your enthusiasm and delivery was first class and you were able to take a topic that is fearful for some and turn it into a positive message with great learning and actionable takeaways. I will be back to do the follow up sessions. Thanks for helping me become a more confident professional.” – Paul Jeffrey Chandler, Director of F&B Operations, Hong Kong Disneyland

“What I really enjoyed and appreciated about this workshop is the partner work, group work and individual time spent on practicing presentation skills. I enjoyed the constructive feedback from everyone and Cecilia's genuine interest in helping everyone become better presenters. If you want to increase your confidence in presenting, this is a workshop you definitely have to consider as a quality investment.” - Julie Chiu, Mindful Health & Lifestyle Coach, and Law of Attraction Trainer,
http://www.mindfuleatinghk.com/, http://www.loa-hk.com/
“The workshop was beyond my expectations. Cecilia guided us to build up confidence step by step and created an encouraging environment to allow us to practice. It inspired me very much.” – Noon Kwok

“This workshop was well beyond my expectations and the best workshop I have ever been to. Thank you Cecilia!” – Duane Cheung, Leighton - China State Joint Venture

“Cecilia has a gift to motivate even the most scared person to get on stage and give their best with confidence. It sure worked for me! I just love her energy, it's so catching. I will go back to her workshops anytime. There is always something new we can learn from her.” – Doris Baer,
Baer Jewels

"Since the workshop, I am one of the most confident speakers in any room. I’m far more grounded which lets me deliver an impactful presentation. I would recommend this workshop for anyone who wanted to take their public speaking to the next level! – Sonia Samtani, Image & Lifestyle Consultant, Sonia Samtani Consulting

“Cecilia runs a very useful presentation. My presentation style has really improved. Make it a New Year’s resolution to see her and speak with confidence!” – Serene Lo, Director of Human Resources

"I know that presentation skills are critical for my personal and business success and I was looking for a course that can give me the accelerated track to attaining this skill. After attending this workshop, I immediately saw the results in my confidence and a big improvement when communicating to a group or speaking on stage. The workshop was concise, hit all the key points and a lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire learning process." - Mandy So

“This workshop inspired me! It changed my ‘old-days’ perspective on presenting that is "to inform" rather "to inspire" the audience. Not only has this changed the way I communicate in my career, but also how to deal with the fear of presenting in front of a group of people.” - Chloe Kwok, Brand Manager, GlaxoSmithKline

“After attending the workshop, I can now speak confidently when before I was rather shy. When I present to people in a work environment, the feedback I receive is that I have no fear when speaking. I’m speaking to more people at work which can only lead to a promotion. I’m more confident because now I Prepare, Prepare, Prepare for every talk!” – Pinky Lam, Assistant Product Manager

“It was a very worthwhile training that not only offered so much insight about myself, I was amazed at how much I improved in just one day!” – Sophia Law, Executive, Gavin Anderson & Co.

“Thank you for a fantastic workshop. I’ve attended presentation skills training before and the techniques you shared are unlike anything I have experienced before. They really make a huge difference!” – Kristin Lowe, Managing Director, Organising Solutions

“My objective was to combat my fear of presenting in front of an audience and the workshop met my expectations and more. I feel I now have the skills to do this. It is a brilliant and worthwhile course. Thank you Cecilia!” – Richard Le Gallez, HSBC Bank International Limited

“It is an excellent program. Well structured, professional and very thorough. You are a professional, truly integrated trainer and facilitator, full of love and humility. Your programme, the refresher sessions and the personal coaching, have given me great value which I cannot put a price on. – Kumi Masunaga, Director, Rhythm of Life Co.

“It is a day I will never forget. I learned a lot about myself and I am confident I can take my communication skills to the next level. I’ve been to hundreds of workshops throughout my career and this experience really stands out from the rest.” – George Muirhead, General Manager, Top Builders Group Ltd.

“Everything you taught us that day was extremely useful, and it has given me such a positive perspective not just on public speaking, but on life in general. I still cannot believe how much I was able to grow in just one day! I am so thankful that among all the workshops I could have attended, I chose to come to yours!” – Claire Hau, MA Global Fashion Supply Chain Management Student, HK Polytechnic University

"This is a fantastic workshop in which I learnt so much about public speaking skills and techniques. It does wonders to help overcome the fear we have when speaking to an audience. I am really impressed by how Cecilia conducts this workshop and absolutely did not expect my first hand experience on such a "scary" topic could turn out to be so fun filled, so invaluable." - Nancy Porchetta, Managing Director,
Rebound Internet Services Limited

“Cecilia works with head and heart. I experienced my two workshops with her as very practical and immediately applicable. Her suggestions and examples proved to be immensely useful; also her way of communication and connecting to each individual in the group created a very trusting and relaxed atmosphere. Please keep me posted on any new seminars you are offering!” - Gudrun Kittel-Thong, Career Path & Life Direction Coach

“I initially went to Cecilia's seminar because I felt I needed help to reach a higher level of performance in my own abilities. What I got out of it was much more than that. Cecilia's depth of understanding, her skillful facilitation of people and the wisdom she shares is invaluable. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.” - David Ogg, Director,
Central Sun

“As the firm’s CEO, it was fantastic to see how my team’s presentation skills transformed during the course of the day. Well done and job done!” – Richard Barton, CEO, Gavin Anderson & Co.

“Since the workshop, I have practiced and rehearsed what Cecilia taught me. The major change has been moving away from relying on slides in my presentation. My audiences like my new communication style much more. I’m now more confident and natural when presenting.” – Esmond Ng, Business Development Manager

“The workshop has given me a dramatic improvement to my public speaking. I have learnt and applied an awful lot including better preparation, improved audience contact and better posture.” - Don Conning, Director, Aedas Limited

“Cecilia has been most helpful with my presentation skills. The workshop was useful, practical, condensed and very good. I would recommend anyone to attend and will send my staff.” - Geoffrey Lung, Managing Director, MI Insurance Brokers Ltd.
“Since the presentation workshop, I’ve gone from a speaker who occasionally spoke to a regular comedy club impromptu presenter! Cecilia gives inspiring presentations! I can’t wait to do another course of hers in the future.” - Diane Huntoon


"Thank you for helping me re-focus on the important aspects of presenting. When I first attended your course I was skeptical. Now I am so pleased to have worked with a professional of your standing. It has certainly improved my perspective and my presentation skills!" - David Harman, Interfax News Service Ltd.

"Cecilia is the most genuine and passionate trainer I have met to date. She will guide you, both personally and professionally on how to create more results in your life. Be inspired and ready for more success after attending her workshop." - Grace Lee, TLC Wellness

“After attending this workshop, I learned not to focus on memorizing the content of presentation and how to handle the fear standing in front of a group. Now I am more clear on the objective behind each presentation and I find my communication with colleagues and friends around are better day by day.” - Terry Ng, Senior Brand Manager

"Cecilia is masterful at bringing out the best in people. With her inspiring presence and elegant dedication, her workshops are all about adding value and confidence. She, in a short period of time, has enabled accelerated growth in me on personal as well as business levels." - Martike de Grip, Managing Director, Transcedge Ltd.

"It was a truly life changing experience for me and I can't thank you enough for the support you showed me as did the whole group in my moments of self doubt. I can approach future challenges in a much more positive way now and actually look forward to opportunities to speak to groups rather than dreading it!" - Michael Fawdry, Director, Ernest Maude Continental Investments Limited.

"10+! Highly energetic, excellent facilitator, speaker with cross cultural experience. Best facilitator seen ever!" - P. Thorson, Senior Manager

“This workshop inspired me! It changed my ‘old-days’ perspective on presenting that is "to inform" rather "to inspire" the audience. Not only has this changed the way I communicate in my career, but also how to deal with the fear of presenting in front of a group of people.” - Chloe Kwok, Brand Manager, GlaxoSmithKline

"Shortly after attending this workshop, I delivered a corporate presentation and it was amazing how much I improved and didn't panic! It was by far the best presentation I have ever delivered!" - Ashley Khoo, Senior Investment Manager, HSBC
"Cecilia's workshop gets right down to work and has all participants learning the techniques and practicing right away, each receiving constant constructive feedback. It's one of the fastest ways to polish one's presentation skills I've ever experienced." - Brett S. Cameron, Sales Director,
REDEV Properties of Canada

"Within hours, I realized I am not afraid to make presentations in front of people and I felt very brave. I can present to an audience now." - Henry Chan, Senior Manager, Federal Express

"Right after attending the workshop, I made a presentation to a contractor to share information about our projects and I applied the skills I learned. I was very confident and delivered my presentation smoothly. I received very favorable feedback from my boss and was informed by the contractor that my presentation was the best among the others." - Gary Lin, Marketing Executive, Proficiency Net Ltd.

"I can now control my mind and body to present with total confidence and come across as a successful speaker. I can do it! Thank you so much for this opportunity to grow and to be able to handle a big aspect of my job with confidence. I had a wonderful and impactful experience." - Lily Lam, Teacher

"Cecilia is the best facilitator that I have ever experienced in a training class." - J. Rahaim
"This workshop was amazing. It was more than a public speaking workshop. It was empowering, encouraging and I feel big possibilities and opportunities open up for me. Thank you Cecilia. You are a vibrant facilitator and you sure do change people's lives!" - Yoko Ogawa, Wellness Educator, NetworkCare Hong Kong


"I really enjoyed the afternoon seminar. It was challenging, fun and at the same time very insightful. I learned a lot and will conduct my next speech in an entirely different (and hopefully better) way... I think Cecilia did a great job and I was also moved by the great progress everybody made within these few hours." - Charlie Lang, Executive Coach & Trainer, Progress-U Ltd.
"This workshop completely changed how I feel about standing to speak in front of a crowd. My outlook has been transformed to what is possible in my career because of the communication skills learned and the confidence gained in presenting to a larger audience. There is no doubt that this was the catalyst that made me decide to launch my own business." - Peter Armstrong


"Because I have managed to avoid public speaking for the last 15 years, the hurdle to step up in front of people was huge. Through the help of Cecilia and the open feedback of the course participants I did a final speech at the end of the day. I never thought I would do a speech with only 15 minutes preparation without using any notes. Two weeks after the course, I did a speech in front of 70 people, something I would have never considered in a million years prior to attending the public speaking course." - Brigitte Weber

“I find the workshop really practical. I use it in negotiation with others by using power words before meeting them instead of memorizing the content. It transforms my approach style and gives me more confidence in presenting my objective to them and got them walk with me. The beauty of this workshop is there is a safe environment for us to practice.” -Jenifer Ip, Commercial Head of Enterprise Brands, GlaxoSmithKline


No comments: